Flashcards in II. Small Intestine Commands Deck (10):
- Nourishing the Old
- On the ulnar surface of the forearm, 1 ACI to II-5 just proximal to the head of the ulna. Between the tendons of the extensor carpi ulnaris and extensor digit minimi which pass over the head of the ulna.
How many commands on the Small Intestine Meridian?
- Wrist Bone
- On the ulnar edge of the hand, in the hollow between the base of the fifth metacarpal bone and the triquetral bone.
- Forward Valley
- On the ulnar edge of the hand, just distal to the base of the proximal phalanx of the little finger.
- Small Sea
- On the posteromedial surface of the forearm, 1 ACI distal to the hollow between the medial epicondyle of the humerus and olecranon when the forearm is semiflexed. Lood for the hollow (created with right angle) HOW - triangle.
- Back Ravine
- On the ulnar edge of the hand, approximately half-way along the fifth metacarpal bone. (Feel along the bone for the notch.) Come down from the notch towards the palmar surface of the hand, approximately at the skin change line.
- Upright Branch
- On the posterior surface of the forearm, 5 ACI proximal to the flexure of the wrist. With the arm extended and the forearm pronated, it lies just on the medial border of the extensor carpi ulnaris muscle.
- Little Marsh
- Ulnar nail point of the little finger
- Yang Valley
- On the ulnar edge of the hand, in the hollow between the triquetral bone and the head of the ulan. (On wrist crease).