Flashcards in ITIL Sample Test 4 Notes Deck (16)
The RACI model is used in _____ processes.
Service Failure Analysis (SFA) in Service Design helps in identifying the cause of ______ interruptions.
Classify the CI's
Service CIs, Service Life Cycle CIs, Organizatiional CIs, Internal CIs, External CIs, Interface CIs
To whom does Service in ITIL provide value:
Customer, Service Provider, & IT
Name three items that are true with respect to the Change Management Process in the Service Transition phase.
1. Implement changes as per the agreed SLAs in a cost effective manner.
2. Comply to goverance, legal, contractual, and regulatory needs.
3. Try to reduce the total number of failed changes by effectively implementing them and therefore reducing service disruption.
Give the correct order of activities in the Service Request Fulfillment process:
1. The Service Request is then recorded as per procedures.
2. Inititially, the service request is checked for appropriate approval and then after categorization, it is proritized.
3. The Service Request is then handed over to the department owners as per existing procedures.
4. The request is worked on and tracked for completion. If the requestor is satisfied with the action, then it is closed.
Which stage of the Service Lifecycle is viewed as the "factory" of IT?
The best partnership achieved in a Service Provider and Customer Relationship indeed has the characteristics of sharing the _____ and _____, as well as, _____ and growing together.
Name two true statements with respect to the Event Managment Process.
1. The occurence of an event has considerable significance on the infrastructure and IT service delivery.
2. Events are notifications created by a Configuration Item (CI) or IT service or a software tool.
Name the 7-Step Improvement Process
1. Identify the strategy for improvement
2. Define what you will measure
3. Gather the data
4. Process the data
5. Analyze the information & data
6. Present & use the information
7. Implement improvement
_____ _____ _____ are those made to the working practices within the Service Operations processes, functions, and the technology itself. Generally, they involve smaller improvements that do not change the fundamental nature of a process or technology, such as training, tuning, or personnel redeployments.
Short Term Improvements
True or False
Whenever a new service is conceived and launched, all the activities ensure that business value is retained and it produces results as expected.
True or False
When a new service is introduced, there are always ways to look at it in the form of improvement opportunities.
True or False
Continual Service Improvement process feeds back only to Service Strategy stage in the Service Lifecycle.
The _____ _____ _____ objective is to manage the information within the Service Catalog and to ensure its correctness for implementation in the LIVE environment.
Service Catalog Management Process