Flashcards in OTC Products Deck (7)
Does the state allow pharmacists to furnish emergency contraception?
What are the requirements and quantity limits for selling pseudoephedrine?
1) Must be at least 18 years old to purchase
2) Purchase information must be logged into the national precursor log exchange (NPLEx)
1) No more than 2 personal convenience packs containing 2 capsules or tablets per sale
2) No more than 3.6 grams in any calendar day
3) No more than 9 grams in any 30 day period
4) Quantity limits do not apply to pediatric products for children under age 12 OR liquids containing pseudoephedrine plus another active ingredient
Does the state require the submission of pseudoephedrine sales to NPLEx?
What are the requirements for selling dextromethorphan?
Dextromethorphan cannot be sold to anyone under the age of 18 without a prescription
Does the state require a prescription for syringes and needles?
Does the state set a limit on the maximum number of syringes that can be purchased without a prescription?