adj. showing self-control when it comes to foreging luxuries; stern in manner and appearance
- austere ----> stern
- visious and avaricious
adj. careful with money; not prodigital or wasteful
- few money spent when fugal.
adj. thinking only fo money-making
- me in mercenary indicates self.
adj. careful with how money is spent
- miserly is often used in a negative way. think miserable or unhappy.
adj. overly careful with how money and reasources are spent
- someone is parsimonious when they make money and put it in their purse
adj. relating to great poverty
adj. showing care with how money and resouces are spent or used
- being thrifty is often beneficial: "It's nifty to be thrifty!"
n. great trouble or difficulty
n. a great fire, an inferno (underworld)
- GREY!!!! -----> unhappy
adj. puzzling; baffling
- a slant rhyme can be "confusing"
adj. hidden; hard to understand
- crypt means cave. cave writings are pretty confusing.
n. a terrible failure or breakdown
n. a riddle or mystery
n.a maze from which it is very hard to free oneself
adj. dangerous or risky; uncertain
n. a difficult or troubling situation; a swampy ground
- mires are soggy, wet ground and is hard to get out of.
n. a confusing or puzzling situation
n. great unrest; turmoil or disorder
- turning situation
adj. causing ruin; harmful; pernicious
adj. harmful to one's hearth or overall welfare
- imagine something so powerful that it can delete its victum
adj. dishonest or deceptive; tricky
adj. showing lack of fairness; wicked; vicious
adj. intending th hurt or harm another
- mal- means bad in latin
adj. very mearn and wicked
adj. revolting in a disgusting way; evil
adj. pertaining to an evil omen; foreboding
adj. very destructive or harmful