How much discovery is in sales
Position more and
Selling on the value of your product
You make a sale you make a commission you make a friend you
Make a fortune
Rio sales people sit in front of
Real decision makers
What’s important about questions
Ask quality questions that make the customer think about the product. Have 25 questions ready to go.
what do you look for
what have you found
what has been your experience
how do you determine
what do you like about
We are satisfied with our current supplier
Our clients are ecstatic and getting the incredible value from our working relationship, wouldn’t you prefer to be ecstatic making more money than satisfied?
Why remove risk
Risk is one of the main reasons a lead won’t move forward. A lot comes down to trust. Know the risks and have 10 turn arounds
Mike Weinberg- new sales simplified understanding what sales styles are and who I am
Victor Antonio how to think diffenrlty
Marc wayshack email campaigns
jeffrey gitmore little red removing risk
Sales gravy Jeb Blout using improv to improve
dont just sell
Create and area to buy. Build value
How many choices should you show
Don’t show drastic different choices. Brain can’t connect the dots but a lesser or simpler option
Always clear ?
Say what before goodbye
Say why before goodbye
A confused mind says
What do you call attention to
The one most important piece that the other needs to know
What are the 3 types of lead genration types
1. Seeds, or leads that come from word-of-mouth marketing- They usually come from customer recommendations and take a lot of time to cultivate. But once they get going, they end up becoming your best customers. However, you need to very patient as they take a lot of effort and time to grow.
2. Nets, or leads that come from inbound marketing- These are marketing programs that help you to attract leads- like SEO, social media, blogging, webinars, advertising, etc.
3. Spears, or leads that your sales reps bring in through lists and outbound prospecting. – These leads are the opposite of Nets—they are targeted outbound efforts. They are tiny in number and can help you get predictable results
You only get results from ?
You only get results that you set goals for
Salesman is a hero
Sales manager is a?
Salesman is a hero
Sales manager is hero maker
What are the 6 types of sales people
How to stop objections?
How to stop objections?
What is in sales task
Upsell/Cross sell opportunities
SVP Sales Value Proposition
KPI Re Order Averge amount, Re order Frequency, LTV
What are the daily activity goals for out bound calls and emails outreach
Increase these 3
Increase conversion rate
Increase sales size
Opportunities prospects in pipeline
What do customers really want ?
Value value value and value in their life with the product
Who should you always be trying to connect with
People psychologically buy based on
Multiple small commitments and consent
Sales training creates the what of sales truth
Sales training creates the philosophy of sales
Sales isn’t grounded and selling, sales is about the habit of
Buying. Understand how someone buys.
What question asked in the beginning of a sales call scientifically increases the chances of getting yes
Asking how are you, people respond better when they say they are happy
The brain using influence to make automatic fast decisions
Forget crunching the numbers, work on getting the ————— right
Ways to study the competition to create a stronger sales strategy
Competition -What the playing field looks like now
Who are the competitors in this business?
Who has what share in the global market?
Where do we fit in?
What are the strengths and weaknesses of each competitor? How good are their products?
How performance driven is their culture?
Who are this business‟s main customers and how do they buy?
Competition: What the competition has been Up to?
What has each competitor done last year to change the playing field? Has anybody introduced any “Killer” products, technology, or logistics? Are there any new entrants? What are they up to?
Competition: What have you been up to?
What have you done last year to change the playing field?
Have you brought out a new product, technology or sales program?
Competition: What Is around the corner?
What scares you most in the year ahead?
What could your competitor do to nail you?
What new “Killer” products or technologies could your competitors launch?
Competition: What Is your winning way?
What can you do to change the playing field?
What can you do to make customers stick to you more than ever before and more than to anyone else?
8 Questions You Can Ask to Uncover Your Prospect’s Pain Points
- What takes up the most time in your day?
- Why isn’t your current solution and/or process working for you?
- What is the biggest challenge you’re currently facing?
- You mentioned frustration around X. Can you elaborate?
- What is preventing you from hitting your goals?
- What’s the main thing you would say is holding your business back from growth?
- If you had an unlimited budget, what is the first improvement you would make?
- What is one thing you would change about the current operations of your business and/or team?
Four types of pain pionts
Productivity Pain Points
Financial Pain Points
Process Pain Points
Support Pain Points