What is Service Cloud?
Service Cloud is a standard application that’s designed for customer service and support
What is the primary object in Service Cloud?
it is the Case standard object, which represents an individual’s product question, feedback, or problem
What is Web-to-case?
- Web-to-case is an automation tool that allows us to create an HTML form that can be placed on an Experience Cloud site or other external website
- once users submit this form, a new Case record will be automatically created in our orgs
What is Email-to-Case?
automation tool that makes it so that any emails sent to our specified email address will result in a new case automatically being created in our org
What is Case Assignment Rules?
- it determines who gains ownership of a record when a case is created through either Web-to-Case or Email-to-Case, we have Case Assignment Rules
- when we create a rule entry for Case Assignment Rule, we’re able to choose the user or queue who will be assigned ownership of the Case record
What is Case Auto Response Rules?
- auto-reponse rules are primarily used for deflection
- automatically send an email to the person who submits a record through Email-to-Case or Web-to-Case when it’s created in order to solve this latter issue
What is Support Processes?
- our support process gives a visual aide of Case Status values so that representatives can follow the proper flow of working with the case on its way to resolution
What is Case Escalation Rules
Case Escalation Rules prevent cases from being unintentionally ignored whenever we receive a large amount of submissions
What do Escalation Actions allow us to do?
Escalation Actions allow us to optionally reassign record ownership to a user or queue, and optionally send emails to users to alert them that the case has not been dealt with in a sufficient amount of time
What are Case Teams?
Case teams allow us to create groups of users that are cross-functional with the goal of resolving cases more quickly and efficiently through collaboration
What is Lightning Knowledge?
- Lightning Knowledge is used for deflection
- we can create articles and therefore build a library of resources that can then be exposed within our org and through Experience Cloud sites in order to allow users to resolve their issues when faced with simple problems so that we don’t occupy our support agents with problems that are easy to resolve