Flashcards in 2.2: How to Sell UX Design to Clients Deck (6)
Benefits of UX Design within an organization?
1. More commercially viable offering = higher levels of profit
2. Tweaks can be worked out before product launch, rather than after saving money
3. UX provides quality measure of a product. Possibly saving the company's reputation
4. Prevents scope creep
5. Competitive products based evidence not on the "gut instinct" of the team
What percentage do KPI's increase when using UX? Who is the source?
What is scope creep?
ow a project's requirements tend to increase over a project lifecycle
What is UCD?
What are 5 proven ROI gains from UX
1. Overall revenue/conversion boost (loyalty)
2. Lower support calls
3. Reduced development waste
4. Increase customer satisfaction
5. Reduces the risk of building the wrong product