Flashcards in 9.3 Key Word Cards Deck (6)
- Means fairness.
- A criminal should get a just (fair) trail and a punishment which is fitting for their crime.
Acting against the will or laws of God.
Being accountable for your own actions and decisions that you make.
- System of rules enforced by the police and the courts.
- The courts may also give out punishment and penalties for breaking laws.
- It is also known as a death penalty.
- It is the practice of executing someone as punishment for a specific crime after a proper legal trial.