Flashcards in 9.4; Multi-Faith Society Deck (6)
Many different religions living together in one society
A group of people living in the same place who help and support each other.
- Having a belief in a god or deity.
- Such beliefs and practices can change the way people feel, act and live their everyday lives.
- A way for religious people to express their faith in a god or deity.
- This can happen in a religious building such as a Temple or in the persons own home.
- Judging people to be inferior (lesser) or superior (better) without cause.