Name the five frameworks that makeup PHPF?
- Strategy - provides tool for leaders to connect with their teams
- Culture - shift in mindset, leaders focus on purpose and enabling
- Leadership - leaders have consistent understanding of purpose and expectations
- Capability - equip individuals with tools to improve performance
- Performance Management - talk about performance in meaningful and helpful way
How will the PHPF enable staff to deliver our mission?
staff need to have a clear understanding of the organisation’s intent and their role or purpose in it.
What are the basic principles of framework 1, Strategy?
- Clear P
- Strategic Performace Template SPT
- SPT has clear purpose to achieve our business
- Consistent high-quality conversations with people about our strategy
The Culture framework will enable us for the first time to clarify what a high-performance culture looks like and how to bring it to life at every level of Police. As we see in sport, a high performing team is more successful than a group of high performing individuals.
Name the two tools in this framework?
- CTT = Cu Tra Tool
- CHPT = Ch Hi Per Te tool
- CTT Culture transformation tool - Help identify culture that we need to change to deliver outcomes we are promising. It shows where we have come from and where we want to get to
- CHPT The Characteristics of a High Performing Team tool
The Characteristics of a High Performing Team
What are the Characteristics of a High Performing Team?
- Com 2 Ex
- Sup of
- Committed to excellence
- Individually accountable
- Supportive of one another
The framework consists of two tools, what are they?
- PRL = Prin Respo Lead
- SEE - Set, Enable, Expect
- PRL - Principal Responsibilities of Leadership
This programme of work aims to support all our leaders and ensure each individual experiences great leadership at every level of the organisation. The programme will deliver a consistent set of tools to make it easier for our leaders to?
- Su/Pe 2 Pe/T0/Pot
- Create positive culture
- Support people to perform to their potential
- Set and manage performance expectations
- Build capability in relevant ways
- Help employees honour their purpose
What is an SPT under the PHPF program?
St / Per / Tem
- Strategic Performace Template