Flashcards in NALCOMIS and OOMA/OIMA Deck (10):
What does NALCOMIS stand for?
Naval aviation logistics command management information system
What does OOMA stand for?
Optimized organizational maintenance activity
What does NALCOMIS provide?
capability to manage maintenance and supply functions and processes by allowing system users to enter, collect, process, store, review and report information required by the organization
What does OOMA show?
- NMCS/PMCS status
- Flyable discrepancies
- Non-aircraft related discrepancies
- ALSS status
- SE status
- Mission Mounted Equipment (MME) status
9 character alphanumeric code that is the basis for data collection.
Is prefilled based on the type of WO selected
two character code that describes the type of maintenance to be performed
Accumulated Job Status History
The history of the WO from start to finish
What are the types of WO?
- DM, Discrepancy Maintenance
- TS, Troubleshooting
- CM, Cannibalization Maintenance
- AD, Assist Maintenance
- FO, Facilitate Other Maintenance
- CL, Conditional look phase
- CF, Conditional fix Phase
- SX, Special inspection one workcenter - SC, Special inspection control
- TD, Technical Directive