Numbers Flashcards Preview

通訳案内士試験二次対策 > Numbers > Flashcards

Flashcards in Numbers Deck (49)
1

東京の人口

13 million (thirteen million)

2

鎖国

from the 17th to the 19th century

3

日本の人口

127 million (one hundred twenty seven million)

4

日本の人口は世界で10番目に多い

It is the tenth largest in the world.

5

日本の出生率

Japanese birth rate is around 1.4.

6

東京の人口密度

Tokyo's population density is about 6,000 per square kilometer.

7

日本の国土の総面積は

The total land area of Japan is about 380 thousand square kilometers. (three hundred eighty thousand square kilometers)

8

国土の4分の3が山や丘陵覆われています

Three quarters of the land is covered with mountains and hills.

9

富士山の高さ

3776 meters high

10

2020年のオリンピックは東京で開かれます

Tokyo will host the 2020 Summer Olympics.

11

最初に東京でオリンピックが開催されたのは1964年です

The first Tokyo Olympics was held in 1964.

12

神話によると最初の天皇は紀元前660年に即位されました。

Japanese mythology tells us that the first Emperor is from 660 BC.

13

江戸時代は...

between the 17th and 19th centuries.

14

浮世絵木版画は17世紀から18世紀にかけて人気を博しました。

The art of ukiyoe woodblock prints became very popular in the 17th and 18th centuries.

15

浮世絵は19世紀に印象派の画家に影響を与えました

Ukiyoe influenced Impressionists in the 19th century.

16

歌舞伎は17世紀から18世紀に庶民のエンタテインメントとして人気を博しました。

Kabuki became popular entertainment for the masses from the 17th to the 18th century.

17

源氏物語は何世紀に作られ何帖?

11世紀、54帖 滋賀県石山寺

18

小学校で習う漢字の数

1000
Japanese children learn 1000 kanji in elementary school.

19

日本では500万台の自動販売機が稼働しています。

Five million vending machines are in operation in Japan.

20

毎年260万人が高尾山を訪れます

More than two million sixty hundred thousand people visits Mt. Takao every year.

21

高尾山の標高は約600メートルです。

Mt.Takao is about 600 meters high.

22

高尾山の植物、鳥、昆虫の種類数

1300
100
5000
ブナ

23

高野山

1200th anniversary

24

人口に占める高齢者の割合は約25パーセントです。

The percentage of aged people in the population is about 25%.

25

日本の持ち家率は80%以上です。

The rate of home ownership in Japan is as high as 81%.

26

平均通勤時間は片道1時間10分です。

The average time we spend commuting on trains or other public transportation is one our and ten minutes, one way.

27

日本の義務教育は9年、小学校6年、中学校3年です。

In Japan, compulsory education is nine years in total: six years in elementary school and three years in junior high school.

28

白川郷には、両手を合わせて合掌しているようにみえる、急な勾配で垂木ぐみされた茅葺の家が114件残っています。

In Shirakawago, there remain 114 thatched houses with steep raftered roofs which look like a pair of hands held together in prayer.

29

今日、神前結婚式は13%以下で、キリスト教式の結婚式を選ぶカップルが約70%です

Today list then 13% of wedding ceremonies are done in Shinto style and 70percent of people choose to marry in Christian churches.

30

今日、結婚の94%は恋愛結婚で、残りの6%が見合結婚です。

94% of marriages in Japan today are love marriages. The other 6% are arranged ones.

31

日本人の平均月収は手取りで約34万円です。

The average monthly salary of Japanese workers after tax tax was around 340,000 yen.

32

平均結婚費用はおよそ348万円です。

The average cost of a marriage is about ¥3,480,000.

33

キリスト教信者の数は約200万人です。人口の約1%に当たります。

The number of Christians in Japan is around 2 million. It is about 1% of the population of
Japan.

34

現在1ドル= 123円位です。

At this time it's about ¥123 to the dollar.

35

パチンコ業界は年間売り上げ20兆円です。

The pachinko industry earns 20,000,000,000,000yen annually.

36

東京北海道間 新幹線

4h

37

年間の皇室費は60億円です。

The total imperial household expenses per year are about ¥6 billion.

38

総理の給料

月200万位

39

外国人居住数

200万くらい

40

明治神宮の鳥居の高さ

12m
1700-year-old cypress tree
100,000 flowering trees and shrubs
11/3 festival 流鏑馬

41

土俵の広さ

4.5 m

42

1メートルは何フィート?

3.3 フィート

43

野球がもたらされたのは?

19世紀。アメリカ人教師により。最初は袴でプレイ

44

最初に日本が参加したオリンピック

1912年のストックホルム

45

東京タワーの高さ

333m

46

伊勢神宮の年間参拝者

It attracts more than eight million worshippers very year.

47

伊勢神宮の神社の数

125+2

48

京都に都が置かれていたのは

8世紀末から1000年にわたる

49

日本の火山の数

110 世界の火山の一割