Flashcards in Principles 1 Deck (5)
Responsibilities of the real estate commissioner
- Screens candidates for licensing
- Prepares subdivision public
- Conducts licensee disciplinary action
- Investigates nonlicensees performing activities for which a license is required
- Regulates nonexempt franchises and real property securities
Small business administration (SBA)
- No more than 1 million dollar in sales annually
- No more than 250 employees
Uniform commercial Code governs what?
- the sale or transfer of goods ordinarily held for sale in the course of business.
Bum transfer of goods
- Any transfer of a substantial part of the materials, supplies, merchandise, equipment, or other inventory that is not in the ordinary course of the transferor’s business.