Flashcards in Test: Body Organization And Systems 1 Deck (9):
5. Organisms that cause ringworm and athletes feet are in the kingdom_____
8. The study of how immune systems in all organisms fight Diseases such as tuberculosis, is_________
11. Which part of a microscope forms an enlarged image of a specimen
D. The light source
13. What is similar to plants, but is not an autotroph and has a cell wall which is not made of cellulose but of chitin
19. Viruses are considered to be non living because they_____
B. Use energy to grow
What is found in the cytoplasm of bacteria cells?
D. Genetic material
23. What. is false about binomial nomenclature?
B. The genus name begins with a capital letter.
27. What do archaea and bacteria have in common?
A. Their cells have well defined nuclei