Flashcards in Volume 2 (6 - 10) Deck (5)
で The Enabling Particle
- Marks a place, area or length of time in which something occurs.
- Marks method of how something is done.
- Marks material or substance composition.
も Even/Also Marker
- Used with other particles meaning also/too, even.
- Turns interrogative words (どく, だれ, いつ) into every/all words.
か Question Marker
- Marks a question.
- Links nouns to create an or group.
- Turns interrogative words into some~ words
の Possessive Particle
- Marks possession (わたしの = mine).
- Combines two nouns.
へ Destination Particle
- Can be used instead of ni to mark a destination.
- Used for verbs that require an action such as いく.