4. spore forming?
2. small rods
5. strictly aerobic
1. Two strains in US.. .what are they?
2. What strain is highly virulent and associated with rabbits?
3. which is more suscepbtibe, cats or dogs?
4. type B are less virulent and assocaited with muskrats and beavers
5. How susceptible are domestic animals?
1. Types A and B
3. cats (seen in dogs though)
5. the show considerable degree of resistance
just for fun
(Francisella Tularenisis - Transmission)
1. What are reserviors?
1. ticks, wild rodents, rabbits
(didn't talk much about the rest)
1. granulomatous lesion in visceral organs that undergoes necrosis and sometimes suppuration of lymph nodes
2. Bite of an infected tick developing ulcer at the site of infection and experience a swelling of lymph node within 3- 10 days
3. what is responsible for the lesions?
4. small abcesses in what?
4. visceral organ and lymph nodes
WATCH 9/16/2013 at 47 for test info!