1-3. What are the three differences?
(Primarily of veterinary interest)
4. cause what in cattle?
5. in dogs?
1. Tissue cysts have thicker walls than T. gondii
2. serum antibodies do not cross react with T. gondii
3. specific IFA tests for N. caninum
5. neurological disease
1. what is the definitive host?
3. location in body?
what do you see?
1. responsible for what?
2. what percentage of all?
3. do calves always show signs?
1. what has been reported as efficacious in cattle?
note the probelm with antibody based testing
1. how would you keep dogs from infecting?
1. keep them away from cows...