Flashcards in Block 1 - Unit 2 Deck (45):
1) Who works outside of a communications and information organization, and can be assigned in a multitude of organizations across the AF.
knowledge operations managers
2) What is a process your organization uses to ensure information stays current and available for your audience?
3) How many skill levels are there within the KOM career field?
4) __________ are unique skills and abilities that each career field brings to the mission.
5) (T/F) Data management, Information Management, and Knowledge services are different functions performed w/in our career field.
6) The key to an effective records management program is the integrity of the filing system – a system that ensures standards methodology for filing, storing, retrieving, and ultimately disposing of records according to published retention and disposition schedules.
7) Helps ensure confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information to property designated personnel solely for mission related needs
Information Access Management
8) The fundamental goal is to present information in a medium that people can readily understand and use.
9) Includes hardware and software applications used by collaboration to facilitate communication and the sharing of information among its members
10) Understanding the process of “Craddle-to-grave” delivery of information from creation to decision-maker.
11) Supports organizations’ business process for acquiring, filtering, organization, and controlling access to information.
12) The 3D Career group is divided into two groups; what are they?
Operations and Systems
13) Which survey is the basic survey used to collect information about the career field studied?
14) ___________ surveys are sued by Senior NCOs to help determine the content of Specialty Knowledge Tests (SKT).
The _________ is normally the Senior Knowledge Operations manager with the Communication unit or in another organization where no such exists
2) Job rotation for Knowledge Operations Manager is
3) What development is completed during the Utilization and Training Workshop (U&TW)?
Develop a CFETP
4) Acts as an advisor on all matters affecting the Knowledge Operations Management career field, including policies in place for upgrade training and deployments of KOM personnel.
Air Force Career Field Manager (AFCFM)
5) This person is the focal point for allocating, training, and providing career guidance to all KOM personnel assigned to an installation or organizatio
Base Functional Manager
6) This person is the AFCFM’s eyes and ears regarding KOM personnel utilization and training issues within their area of responsibility.
MAJCOM Functional Manager
7) What AFI governs the annual Communication and Information Awards Program?
8) (T/F) The annual C&I Awards process is the only awards program in the Air Force where the KOM community are guaranteed to recognize the best.
What program provides a uniform program, which commanders may supplement, when necessary, to ensure a safe and healthful environment is provided in the workplace?
Air Force Occupational Safety and Health Program
2) Which AF publication is titled Air Force Consolidated Occupational Safety Instruction?
3) What human factors can be causes of office mishaps?
not paying attention to detail, lack of physical strength, and lack of sleep
4) According to AFI 91-203, Chapter 4, the _________ ______ is the most widely accepted lifting method.
5) (T/F) Even minor office mishaps can produce injuries resulting in lost work days.
6) (T/F) Horseplay is very tolerated in the work environment
7) (T/F) Office mishaps can happen when people overexert themselves trying to relocate objects that are bulky, unwieldy, and heavy to move.
What AFI publication outlines the procedures that should be followed when building a web site?
What are the two categories of internet use?
Appropriate and Inappropriate
Failure to follow the standards and procedures in AFMAN 33-152 could result in punishment under what article of the UCMJ?
(T/F) You can copy and post official information to unauthorized websites?
What is the purpose of ATTAC?
To ensure immediate enrollment and continued progression of airmen through 3, 5, and 7-level upgrade training, and to ensure enrollment and continued career progression and certification
What is an integrated bundle of expert knowledge and organizational skills inherent to a particular career field?
At what progression level has a member completed the KOM technical training course and been awarded the basic cyberspace support badge?
3D031 KOM Apprentice
List the types of occupational surveys the AF uses to collect, process, and analyze data concerning the duties and tasks performed by personnel in specific occupations.
1) Job Inventory
2) Task Difficulty Survey
3) Training Emphasis survey
4) Testing Importance Survey
Who serves as a chairperson at the U&TW?
Air Force Career Field Manager (AFCFM)
How often should KOMs be rotated?
Who should the base FM work closely with to ensure all assigned KOM personnel complete career field job training requirements?
Base training manager, UTM, CC, Supervisors, and individuals
What AFI governs the C&I awards program
What does OSHA guidance provide?
Minimal Safety standards
What AFI was published to ensure AFOSH standards are met within every organization of AF Installations
_______ generally occur less frequently when compared tot he number of mishaps experienced in the industrial environment.