Lesson 6 Sentences Flashcards
(38 cards)
上面提到的百分之二十的现款订金,我们应该用什么方式付给您?
How should we pay the 20% cash deposit mentioned (in whatever was being discussed)?
一般我们接受公司支票或是汇票。
In general, we accept company checks or bank drafts.
不过我们最喜欢的付款方式是电汇。
However, telegraphic transfer (T/T) is our preferred form of payment.
也就是把订金直接转入我们公司的账户。
You can also transfer funds (from your account) and deposit them directly into our account.
请告诉我你们公司的开户银行名称和账户。
Please let us know your company’s bank and bank account number.
我们今天下午就可以到银行办理电汇手续。
We will be able to make a telegraphic transfer this afternoon.
一收到转来的现款订金后,
As soon as we receive your cash deposit,
我们就可以开始包装并准备发运了。
We will start to pack, and prepare for shipping.
你们大概什么时候可以开始装货?
When will you be able to pack and prepare for shipping?
要不要先跟美国轮船货运公司联系一下,看有没有舱位?
Will you get in touch with American Freighter first to see what is available?
我已经跟船舶公司联系过了。
I have already got in touch with the ocean carrier.
我们大概在一个星期内就可以装好货。
We should be able to get it packed and ready for shipping in about a week.
20 号那天正好有一条集装箱船到旧金山.
There will be a container ship leaving San Francisco on the 20th.
时间正合适。
(You) coordinate the time perfectly.
我们公司总是尽量满足顾客的需要。
We always try to meet our customers needs.
如果按照上面的时间发运,
If shipped according to the above time,
根据我们的合约,
According to our agreement,
百分之七十的货款是用信用证支付,
70% of the purchase price will be paid by Letter of Credit,
而剩下的百分之十余款要等买方收到货物以后才付清。
and the 10% remainder will be paid after the buyer has received the shipped goods.
这一点我们很明白,
We are very aware of this,
收到货后,清先仔䌷检查清楚,看看有没有什么问题。
After you have received the shipped goods, please check carefully to see if there are any problems.
等货物一运到,你们公司马上就可以领到剩下的款额。
You will receive the remainder of the payment as soon as we receive the goods.
在正常情况下,
Under normal circumstances
我们公司绝对不会延误付款。
We never delay our payment.