Lesson 9 Sentences Flashcards
我是美国总统号轮船公司的孙国强
This is Sun Guoqiang of American President Ocean Lines Ltd.
请张明经理接电话.
May I speak to Manager Zhang Ming.
有事找我吗?
What can I do for you?
第一电脑公司的赵中刚刚给我打电话,
Zhao Zhong of First Computer Inc. just called me,
说是你们公司有一批货急着发运.
Said that you have a shipment that needs to be shipped immediately.
但是不巧,正好碰上太平洋轮船公司的码头工人怠工,
It happens to be the time that the longshoremen of the Pacific Steamship LTD. are having a sit-down-strike.
但是我们美国总统号轮船公司的码头工人不受怠工的影响,
Fortunately, the longshoreman of our American President Ocean Lines, LTD. are not affected by it
可以马上装运。
We can help you and ship the goods right away.
我们对轮船公司的选择条件很严格,
We are very strict about selecting a shipping company
一般我们对出口的货物要求集装箱运输。
Normally we request that all export goods must be shipped in containers.
我们公司有最近式的集装箱运输设备,
Our company has the most up-to-date containerised facilities,
而且集装箱货物站的工人也都训练有素,
Furthermore, our workers at the container freight station are also well trained.
能够处理任包装的货物。
They can handle any type of package.
那么最早什么时候可以发运呢?
Then when is the earliest we can ship?
最早的集装箱船预定大后天,也就是星期五下午起程开往香港,
The first available container vessel to Hong Kong is scheduled to leave on Friday afternoon