Lesson 8 Sentences Flashcards
你们公司订购的一批高档袖珍型的电脑已经包装好了,可以准备装运了。
The top-grade, portable computers you have ordered are all packed and ready for shipping.
出口手续都办理好了吗?
Is the paperwork for export all completed?
所有的出口手续都由进出口公司代办,
All the paperwork is handled by the import and export company.
已经办好了。
They have completed the tasks/formalities
但是因为最近码头工人怠工,
However due to the longshoremen’s work slow down,
很可能装货的工作会延迟一个星期左右。
It is quite possible that cargo loading will be delayed for about a week
我等着要着批货,
We are waiting for these goods,
希望能在中国的春节前上市。
Hope we can get them on the market before Chinese New Year
那年中国的农历新年是什么时候呢?
When is the Chinese New Year?
如果时间急迫的话,那也许可以改用空运,
Maybe we can ship the goods by air if its urgent (switch is implied)
我们公司可以立刻装货,赶在明天晚上以前发运。
We can immediately load and expedite before tomorrow night.
但是因为是空运的关系,
However because the goods are shipped by air,
很可能要分两批装运。
It is quite possible that we will have to ship in two batches.
这批货一定要一次装运,
Shipment has to be made in one load,
不能分批装运。
Partial shipments are prohibited