Flashcards in UXO - Early Factoids Deck (52)
1. What are the 20 safeties?
A. HE, Frag, Move, EMR, Static, Eject, Jet, Fire, WP, VT, WT, CW, CS, BT, Chem, Mag, Seismic/Acoustic, PE/Lucky, Approach, Time on Target
2. Which placed land mine AT use Magnetic Fuzing?
A. HEAT and blast only if Mag Fuze was added after market.
3. In 709B what are three green bands?
A. Nerve Agents.
4. What happens at 60 sec in an M86?
A. Trip wires deploy.
5. What happens at 25 sec in an M86?
A. Circuit self check.
6. What happens at 75 sec in an M86?
A. Fully Armed
7. What happens at 4 hours in an M86?
8. How wide is an assault footpath?
A. 1 Meter
9. How wide is an initial/single lane?
A. 4.5 meters
10. How wide is a double lane?
A. 10 meters.
11. What does the USSR symbol “bK” mean?
A. HEAT-fin stabilized
12. How many types of fuzes does a blast grenade have?
A. 1 – striker release
13. In 709C what is a blue background with white writing?
14. What are the Mine 5 safeties?
A. HE, Frag, Move, C/S, BT
15. What type of fuze has an LED Display?
A. Electronic Time (ET)
16. What are the safeties on a Placed Landmine Apers w/ CMD DET?
A. HE Frag Move CS BT EMR Static
17. What is the preferred and safest method of disposal of UXO?
A. Blow in Place (BIP)
18. What is one yellow band in 709A?
19. What is the WT for an unknown electrical fuze?
A. 1hr WT
20. What is the USSR marking “TP”?
21. What is the USSR marking “bn”?
A. HEAT spin-stabilized
22. T/F 18C’s conduct render safe procedures?
A. False, only EOD
23. In 709B what is BZ and what marking is used?
A. Incapacitating agents – 2 red bands
24. What is the guided missile 10?
A. HE Frag Move EMR Static Eject Lucky/PE Jet VT 3Hr WT
25. In USSR bomb markings, what is a green nose band and blue body band?
26. What are the safeties on an MT fuze?
A. HE Frag Move C/S
27. What are the safeties on a riot control grenade with a striker release fuze?
A. HE Frag Move C/S 1Hr WT Fire Chem
28. In 709C what does black writing on a brown band mean?
29. What is one green band in 709A?