Flashcards in Final prep Deck (88)
69. What target will be interdict in guerilla warfare?
Both strategic and tactical target
3. What is priority of analysis on water supply system?
11. What is example of intermediate load?
Coal fuel power plant, less efficient than base load. Usually 15 to 30 years old facility, operate 6 to 8hrs a day
44. What is the critical component of waterway system?
motor and pump
79. What is guidance of target selection?
Order of priority in accordance with mission requirement
38. Track destruction should be accomplished at:
Curves, switches, frogs, and crossovers
37. Where can you find Statement of Requirement?
SOMPF, part 1 MTF, Section 2 and 3
4. What is priority of Interdiction on water supply system?
66. What is best location to interdict hydro electrical plant?
Turbine General Assembly
54. How long is safe shut down of Turbine generator assembly?
7. What is formula for water tower destruction?
(3.14 x R^2 x height of cone ) divide by 100 = lbs of explosive
70. What is sequence of coal plant?
12. What is example of the peak load?
Diesel / Jet engines (ICUs). It operate on peak time, least cost effective bulk electric power
41. What is critical component when attacking the refinery?
8. Where do you place water tower destruction charge?
Charge placed at minimum 5 feet underwater
30. what reference govern NATO target folder?
43. True or False: Railroad are most vulnerable to unconventional warfare forces?
6. What is the main components to attack on bridges?
20. What is main difference between BWR and PWR?
The main difference between a BWR and PWR is that in a BWR, the reactor core heats water, which turns to steam and then drives a steam turbine
39. What is the minimum gap of rail destruction?
At minimum 20 feet
29. What are the assets given maximum consideration in field target analysis?
targets of opportunity, and survivability of assets
13. What is power gird?
An electrical grid is an interconnected network for delivering electricity from producers to consumers.
36. What are the three part of SOMPF?
Part 1: Mission Tasking Package
Part 2: Target intelligence package
Part 3: Plan of Execution
40. What types of fuel used in nuclear power plant?
27. How many hanger pylon need to be attack at a time?
At minimum 3
19. How pressurized water reactor works?
Coolant is pumped under high pressure to the reactor core where it is heated by the energy released by nuclear fission. Then heated water flows to a steam generator.
63. What is the purpose of generator step up unit?
Increase generated electricity current before switchyard
15. What is the priority of interdiction on bulk electric power?
1) Turbine generator
5) Plant control room
6) Exterior component
32. What is DA Form 2203-R?
Reconnaissance of demolition target