Flashcards in Day 2 note Deck (45)
12. Substation or repair center can be located in where?
Outside of main complex area
38. What are the priorities of telecommunication destruction
Local telephone network
Signal transfer points control center
Net control center
Central offices and transmission/media facilities
35. What is T charge component?
6 blocks of C4
Double initiation with m81 or m 60
Minimum 30 feet of DET Cord
36. Christmas tree valve is example of what?
Target of Opportunity
20. What are the two types of cranes in harbor operations?
Container cranes and Jib (Cargo) cranes
19. What are the critical components of vessel?
Propeller shafts, rudders, and water cooling intakes
1. What is sub category of airway systems?
Interdicting airfields, parked aircraft, and related ground facilities
10. How much air space will ATCC covers?
One airport per tower
45. What types of electricity used in Telecommunication and why?
DC, to minimize static electrical wave
2. What are the major factors to consider when targeting airway system?
Navigational aids, approaches and departures the landing field, localizer, radar and ground landing system
22. What system depend heavily on electricity during normal operations?
18. What is placement of explosive on Vessel?
On the wharf side, below the waterline
41. What is the end state of targeting communication system?
Restricting the rate of flow of vital information
Preventing rapid and effective transmission command
14. What is end state of targeting waterway system?
Restrict the flow of supply
Channelize the mobility of the enemy
Putting pressure on other transportation system
4. What are the special operations priorities?
Aircrews, Aircrafts, Command and Control, navigational aids, and airfield support services
33. What is the priority of analysis on Bulk petroleum?
26. What is the priorities of attack on POL system?
Refining, transportation/transmission, production, and distribution
28. What is maximum distance between targeted pumping systems?
up to 70 miles apart
21. In underdeveloped countries, what types of crane is critical to harbor operations?
40. What is the characteristic of switching centers?
Highly automated, redundant, unmanned, and remotely monitor
17. What are the major factors to consider when targeting waterway system?
Tied factors, small boat operations, surface swimming, beach profiles and currents
25. What is the order of analysis of petroleum based system?
Production, long-distance transportation/transmission, refinery, and distribution
24. Tug boat pilot is example of what?
3. What is conventional interdiction order of priorities?
Runways, Taxiways, Terminals, Hangers, fuel depots and storages, radar and communications
27. POL systems are divided into how many flow lines?
42. When is the best time to interdict communication system?
Peak time to maximize effect
44. What is most critical element of telecommunication
43. What is important factor of communication system?
11. What is the principle component of airway command and control?
Auto data process equipment