Flashcards in TA Railroad System Deck (8)
1. What makes railroad system be good target for unconventional forces?
Easy to access, and takes small amount of effort to create huge effect
2. What is Railroad system priority of attack?
Division HQ/Signal links
Yard terminals and control centers
Track and structures
3. Track destruction should be accomplished at:
Curves, switches, frogs, and crossovers
4. What is the minimum gap of rail destruction?
At minimum 20 feet
5. What is the most critical factor in railroad tunnel demolitions?
The types of rock
6. What is “T” type demolition well in tunnel destruction?
750 lbs per ends of the well that have a 15 ft thick “Burden”
7. True or False: Railroad are most vulnerable to unconventional warfare forces?