Flashcards in IPLC (interprofessional learning and Coorporation): Deck (5)
Explain the key elements for interprofessional education
Non-threatening learning environment
Relevant learning experiences
Employing a range of teaching and learning strategies
Exploring learning settings for interprofessional education
- Informal settings
- Community settings
- Knowledge of each other’s roles
- Good communication including negotiation skills
- A willingness to work together
What is multi-professional learning?
Learning in parallel.
To solve a specific problem, they do so within their own profession-specific paradigm.
What is uniprofessional learning?
Learning within own specific health professional programs with minimal contact with other students
Explain the six themes of team functioning
- Role Specialization
- Complementation and replacement of each other
- Task interdependence
- interdependence among team members as wells as tasks
- Interaction, flexibility and improvization
- Task Specialization
- Adjustment to each others’ strenghts and weaknesses
- Contingent with the situation self-regulated team
- Role Interdependence
- interaction and a readiness or continuous adjustments
How does WHO recognize IPLC?
WHO has been proactive in moving IPE forward