Flashcards in Lesson Two Deck (7)
1. In the Roman Catholic church, the priesthood is forbidden to _______.
2. The Seventh Day Adventist movement forbid the eating of ______.
3. Do not receive an accusation against an ______.
4. Judgement begins at the ______ of ______.
5. Name six faithful sayings of Paul
a) Jesus Christ came into the ______ to save _______.
b) Desiring the office of a _______
c) Godliness is _________ unto all things
d) If we be _____ with Him, we shall also live with him
e) By________ doctrine, exhort and to convince the gainsayers
a) world, sinners
6. Unfeigned means, not __________, not hypocritical, but ________.