Flashcards in Chapter 19 - SmartSets Deck (8):
1. Dr. Lenite is working in a SmartSet and has selected a progress note. How does she open it?
1. Click the “edit” hyperlink.
2. In a SmartSet, Dr. Quartz sees a subsection called URI Antibiotics, but there are no items listed. How can he see those items?
2. Click the arrow next to that subsection.
3. A SmartSet for hypertension contains a progress note. What SmartTool was used to create the progress note?
4. From an end-user standpoint, each SmartSet section contains at least one subsection. From an administrative standpoint, those subsections are actually _________________.
5. Administrator Smith must build a radiology visit SmartSet that includes chest x-ray and arm x-ray orders. She also must build a pneumonia SmartSet that includes chest x-ray orders. Why is it a better strategy for administrator Smith to NOT put all those x-ray orders into one SmartGroup?
5. If she put them into one SmartGroup, it only would be useful as a building block in the radiology SmartSet. If she put each kind of x-ray orders into separate SmartGroups, she could reuse the chest x-ray SmartGroup in the pneumonia SmartSet.
6. True or False: In a BPA criteria record, you can only enter one type of criteria, like chief complaints or medications.
7. In which type of BPA record do I set up a suggestion based on the department specialty, so my SmartSet is suggested only for Pediatrics?
7. SmartSet Base record