Flashcards in Encryption Deck (9):
Which of the following provides security for wireless networks?
Which TCP/IP protocol is a secure form of HTTP that uses SSL as a sublayer of security?
Which of the following protocols establishes a secure connection is encrypted data for VPN? (Select three)
A VPN is used primarily for what purposes?
– Support the distribution of public web documents
– Allow remote systems to say the long-distance charges
– Support secure communications over in untrusted network
– Allow the user of the network attach printers
Support secure communications over in untrusted network
You want a security solution that protects the entire hard drive, preventing access even when it is moved to another system. Which solution would you choose?
Which of the following security solutions would prevent a user from reading a file which she did not create?
Which of the following wireless security methods use a common shared key configured on the wireless access point and all wireless clients?
– WPA personal and WPA2 personal
– WEP, WPA personal, and WPA2 personal
– WPA enterprise and WPA2 Enterprise
– WEP, WPA personal, WPA enterprise, WPA2 personal and WPA2 enterprise
WEP, WPA personal, and WPA2 personal
Which of the following forms of networking is highly susceptible to eavesdropping and must be secured accordingly?