Flashcards in FO Checklist Flows Deck (10):
What checklists have FO flows?
- Before Start
- After Start
- Before Takeoff
- After Takeoff
- In Range
- Before Landing
- After Landing
What are the items for the BEFORE START flow?
- Pressurization (set ldg elev to destination field elevation)
- Altimeters (set standby, and right)
What are the items for the PUSH/START checklist flow?
- V-speeds (FO states "Flaps ___ V-speeds are ___"
BELOW THE LINE
- Fuel Pump(s)
- *Fuel Feed Check Valve Test
What is the flow for the AFTER START checklist?
- Packs (ON)
- Anti-Ice (as required, windshield LOW above 30 degrees C, wait until after takeoff)
- Probes (On)
- Transponder (set to ALT ON, PF side)
NOTHING (BELOW THE LINE)
What is the flow for the TAXI checklist?
- Flaps (set for takeoff)
- Flight Controls (check for movement on EICAS page)
- Flight Attendants (turn to PA and hit PA button make an announcement to passengers and tell FAs to be seated for departure)
What is the flow for the BEFORE TAKEOFF checklist?
- Fuel X Flow (Man and off, check for man light/XFLOW status message is on, L/R XFLOW on status message out)
- Continuous Ignition (as required)
- Anti-Ice (as required)
What is the flow for the AFTER TAKEOFF checklist?
- Thrust (set climb thrust)
- Fuel Cross Flow (set to AUTO, man XFLOW status message out)
- Thrust Reversers (off, L/R REV ARMED advisory message out)
(BELOW THE LINE)
Sterile Cockpit (seat belt sign bring off for one ding, and bring back on for second ding)
What is the flow for the IN RANGE checklist?
- Flight Attendant (Seat belt sign illuminated, PA announcement to PAX and mention that flight attendants shall prepare for arrival)
- Pressurization (set to destination elevation)
- Landing Data (through ACARS if working, set VFTO to "VT" and V2ga to "V2")
BELOW THE LINE
Sterile Cockpit (cycle seat belt sign to off then back to on for two tones)
What is the flow for the AFTER LANDING checklist?
- Flaps - Up
- Anti-Ice - Off (unless cowls need to be on 10 degrees or below with icing conditions existing), (Windshield heat low with 30 degrees or below)
- Probes - OFF
- Radar - OFF
- Transponder - AS REQUIRED (Class B, ALT ON, other airports Standby)