Flashcards in GOVERNMENT LEASED HOUSING (GLH) (11101.1D) Deck (11):
1. Who is the GLH Housing Coordinator?
E-7 or above designated by the CO
2. What requirements have to be met by a Sailor to qualify for GLH?
Be assigned to any CNRC command, be eligible for BAH at the “with dependents” rate, be accompanied by dependents, out of pocket housing expenses to exceed 7.5% of BAH, Permanent Duty Station (PDS) is located outside a one hour commute, live over 20 miles from any military installation and have at least 12 months left onboard from PRD.
3. Are BDCP or HSCP candidates eligible for GLH?
4. If a dual military family qualifies for GLH, who loses their BAH?
5. What requirements must Bachelor Sailors meet to qualify for GLH?
Same as Sailors with dependents.
6. Are GEO Bachelors eligible for GLH?
7. If a Sailor declines a suitable GLH unit, how long do they have to wait to re-apply for GLH?
8. Can a Bachelor E-9 qualify for a 2 bedroom house?
No. All bachelors will be assigned to apartment complexes.
9. What size house does an E-8 with a spouse qualify for?
3 Bedroom home
10. What minimum time frame must a member give the command GLH coordinator notice prior to vacating a GLH unit?
45 calendar days if military orders permit