Flashcards in TRAINING INSTRUCTION (1500.4R) Deck (13):
1. Who is the Command’s Training Officer?
2. Who does the Command Trainer work for?
3. Who does the Command District Trainer work for?
4. When is the Command Indoctrination required to be completed?
No later than 45 days from reporting onboard
5. How often are Recruiters and Classifiers required to complete a Sales Lab?
6. What is the requirement for In Rate training for E-4 to E-6?
6 weeks prior to the exam
7. Who can conduct Enlisted Recruiters Training Jacket Quarterly Review?
DLCPO/ CDT or higher
8. Who can conduct Officer Recruiters Training Jacket Quarterly Review?
XO or higher
9. Who can conduct DLCPO Training Jacket Quarterly Review?
ACR, CR, OPS or higher
10. Who can conduct Command Trainers Training Jacket Quarterly Review?
CO or XO
11. What is Enclosure 8?
Field Training Request (Typically used to request Region/N7 assist)
12. Who are the minimum members that can compose the Command Training Team?
XO, ACR, Senior Command Trainer, Assistant Command Trainer (CRF E-6), 2 DLCPOs with T-3 certification and Officer Program representative.