Flashcards in OFFICER CRUITMAN VOL 5 (1131.2E) Deck (32):
1. What is the purpose of the ORPMS?
To manage all available resources within the Navy Recruiting District (NRD) to achieve goal Recruiter production weekly.
2. What are the parts of the ORPMS?
-Officer Prospecting App Log,
-Recruiter’s Monthly planner
-O-ACR monthly planner/itinerary
3. What is the purpose of the OR applicant Log?
It is a tracking system for applicants who were interviewed and is essential in assisting Recruiters to get “Face to Face” with qualified Prospects in order to expedite the Recruiting process.
4. How long are OR Applicant Logs kept for?
Current plus 12 months
5. What is the purpose of the OPATE?
It shall be used to analyze Recruiter prospecting and sales performance. Each Recruiter/NRS Commander shall maintain an OPATE based on a 12 month rolling period.
6. What is the purpose of the OR Weekly Production Planner?
The weekly planner will be used by Officer Recruiting personnel to plan and coordinated daily/weekly/monthly activity.
7. What is the purpose of the O-ACR Monthly Planner/Itinerary?
Each O-ACR shall maintain a monthly planner to be published and distributed to each NRS and key NRD personnel. Keep current plus 12 months.
8. How long is the NRS Quarterly visit checklist kept by the R-OPS for?
9. What is the purpose of the Quarterly visit checklist?
Utilized by R-OPS and O-ACR to provide training and improve production.
10. How are goal assignments and appointments given to the OR’s?
Based upon the R-OPS/O-ACR input, the NRD CO will provide Annual Officer Programs Goaling Letter to each OR.
11. What does PRO B mean?
The kit has been QC’d and is being submitted for consideration for a board
12. What does PRO REC Y mean?
The kit/Prospect has been professionally recommended yes by the board, but still needs Final Selection (Fin Sel)
13. What does PRO REC N mean?
The kit/Prospect has not been professionally recommended
14. What does FIN SEL mean?
15. How often shall OPATEs be updated?
All OPATEs shall be updated quarterly and reviewed by the CO during the quarterly progress report
16. What does OPR stand for?
Officer Production Review
17. What is the purpose of the OPR?
It is the single most important weekly interaction between the O-ACR/ NRS Commander and OR.
18. What is the purpose of OSMART?
Was designed to target quality market centers.
19. What are the parts of OSMART?
-new accession overlay,
-goaling letter/monthly goal sheets,
-collegiate status board and school canvassing program
20. What do the stars on the territorial map mean?
- Red Star : NRS
- Blue Star: Residency or medical teaching hospital for residence medical programs. If the residency program is considered a current Critical Wartime Specialty, print a CWS on top of or next to the blue star.
- Green Star :2 year college
- Gold Star: 4 year college. If NROTC unit, place N on Gold Star
- Silver Star: NOSC
21. What do you use to identify all codes on a map?
Use a 3 x 5 inch card affixed to the NRS territorial map to explain coding.
22. What is the purpose of the new accession overlay?
The New Accession Overlay is used to record the location and the quality of actual accessions.
23. What do the dots on the overlay mean?
- Yellow dot: Active Programs OCS/ODS Accession (except Medical)
- Blue dot: Navy Reserve GENOFF Accession
- Red dot: AC Medical Accession
- Green dot: RC Medical Accession
24. Where in the map do you place dots?
As close to the geographical area of the accessions residence or college/university attending.
25. What is the purpose of the goaling letter/monthly gate sheet?
The Recruiter’s current and previous 2 years goaling letter shall be retained on file. The Recruiting Operations Officer (R-OPS) shall maintain a current copy of the Departmental Gate Sheet and retain the previous 2 years on file
26. What is the purpose of the collegiate status board?
The collegiate status board is used to maintain a 12 month rolling picture of the collegiate in the pool.
27. How often are collegiates required to be contacted?
1 contact a month either electronically or telephonically. 1 Face to Face every quarter.
28. What is the purpose of the school canvassing program?
Will include Medical schools, Nursing schools, teaching hospitals, colleges, universities, law schools, seminaries and other post-secondary institutions.
29. What is an AVN and who uses them?
Area Visit Notebook. ORs who recruit specifically to reserves use them
30. How many sections of the AVN are there?
31. Who utilizes the AVN Checklist and how often?
XO/R-OPS/O-ACR quarterly spot check