Flashcards in PQS (1136.2R w/ CHANGE 1) Deck (24):
1. How long before Basic Recruiter PQS becomes delinquent?
45 days from reporting on board.
2. Advanced Recruiter PQS becoming delinquent?
6 months from reporting on board
3. NRS LPO/LCPO PQS becoming delinquent?
18 months from reporting on board
4. DLCPO PQS becoming delinquent?
For CRF personnel: 2 years from graduating from the Academy.
5. Who attends a Recruiter Evaluation Board (REB)?
The board is held for Recruiters who fail to pass a Recruiter Qualification Board (RQB) by their 90th day on board for the Basic Recruiter Module and by the 9 month on board for the Advanced Recruiter Module. Or if they pass their RQB but whose production has been continually below average during their first 9 months on Recruiting
6. How long does a Recruiter have to wait if they fail their Basic Recruiter PQS board?
7. Failed Advanced Recruiter PQS board?
8. Failed NRS LPO/LCPO board?
9. Failed DLCPO board?
10. Failed ACR board?
90 days and must conduct ride along with a sitting ACR picked by the board
11. Failed CR board?
Follow recommendations of the board
12. What must Enlisted Recruiters assigned to Officer Recruiting do?
Attend abbreviated OR course at NORU or complete the online course prior to attending OR PQS board
13. What minimum pay grade must a DLCPO be?
E-7 or above. E-6 may serve as DLCPO with a waiver letter from Region.
14. What requirements must be met prior to attending an ACR board?
Be a CRF member
-certified DLCPO with 24 months experience
-graduate of the CRF Academy
-recommended for advancement to the next pay grade
-qualified Officer Recruiter
-receive positive endorsement from CO and Region Commodore.
15. Can Chiefs attend and ACR board?
-24 months DLCPO experience cannot be slated as an ACR until getting promoted to NCCS and have 36 months experience
16. Who can grant an NRS LPO/LCPO a waiver to sit the seat when not PQS qualified?
17. Grant LPO waiver to sit DLCPO board?
18. Grant LPO waiver to sit ACR/CR board?
19. Who chairs a Basic Recruiter Board?
20. Chairs Advanced Recruiter Board?
21. Chairs NRS LPO/LCPO board?
22. Chairs DLCPO board?
CO with Region representative present
23. Chairs ACR board?
N1 or N3 Department representative