What is Abamectin?
- Trade Name: Avid, Advance
- Toxic of Streptomyces
- very effective insecticide for nematode control in turfgrass
What is Glucopyranosyl antibiotic?
- Steptomycin sulfate
- Sprayed for Bacterial Wilt on Ornamentals
- Cannot use on Turfgrass
What is Tetracycline antibiotic?
- toxin of streptomyces used as sprayable and injectible formulations for Bacterial diseases
What is Polyoxin?
- Trade Name: Polyoxin-D
- Single site toxin of Streptomyces
- Used for Insect and Fungi control
What is Phenylpyrroles?
- Trade name: Fludioxonil
- Multi-site bacterial toxin used against fungi in turfgrass
What is Pseudomonas aureofaciens?
- Called Spotless, TX-1 and Colony
- Bacteria used as a fungicide used for pythium, dollar spot, brown patch and take-all
What are Qoi's?
- Trade Name: Heritage
- Blocks ATP production in Fungi
- Used as fungicide on the golf course
- High risk of resistance
Name some traditional Pesticides that can be used as a Biological control?
What is Chlorantraniliprole?
- Trade Name: Acelepryn
- Insecticide that causes insect muscles to leak calcium ions
What is Zerotol?