Flashcards in cct4 Deck (237)
This allows a selected computer tobypass the firewall features of thegateway and permits unrestrictedaccess from the Internet to thatcomputer
DMZ (demilitarized zone)
This feature is commonly used forgaming and videoconferencing –applications that will not functionthrough NAT.
DMZ (demilitarized zone)
A utility to determine whether aspecific IP address is accessible. Itsends a packet to the specifiedaddress and waits for a reply.
A utility that traces a packet fromyour computer to an Internet host,showing how many hops the packetrequires to reach the host and howlong each hop takes
What is the customer default username for on the Comcast Business Gateway?
What is the technician default username on the Comcast Business Gateway?
Multi system Operator
allows you to direct inbound Internet traffic to connect to a specific application or computer within a private LAN via a predefined port
Provides the ability to dynamically open a specific inboundport based on a request from a local computer or user.
Allows you to open or close specificinbound ports to connected computers or firewalls configured with a publicroutable IP address (for use by static IP customers only).
True Static IP Port Management
Enables you to restrict specific local hosts fromaccessing particular Internet applications
the IP address that the gateway uses toforward all traffic that is not addressed to a client within Comcast's network.
what is the address for the Comcast Business Gateway Login?
In regard to Comcast Business Voice, a serviceability check will consist of what two components?
1. Serviceability of the location2. E911 serviceability
What is the Demarcation point for Business Class Voice?
the 66 Block and/or the telephone jack on the eMTA to which the Customer's telephone network is connected
What is occurring when all theFront Panel LEDs are flashing?
Foreign voltage present on oneor more lines (or self-testwhen starting up)
How do you know if one of thetelephone lines if off the hook?
The LED of the telephone line isflashing
If Tel 7 is flashing slowly on an 8 line eMTA, about 1 flash per second, what does that indicate?
Line card Error
Advanced Technical Services
New Global Telecom (outsourced vendor)
Trouble Ticketing System
What is the MTTR for Business Class Voice customers?
Customers can automatically distribute incoming calls to two or more extensions using which call feature?
Internet Phone services transmit phone calls over a
5 Benefits of CT Champion Program to Comcast
1. Faster learning curve for new, talented employees2. Reduced turnover3. Increased loyalty4. Increased employee productivity5. Creation of an innovative environment
Name 3 of the 5 traits of Visual Learners
1. Learn through seeing2. Prefer to see the person speaking to them3. Think in pictures4. Like demonstrations and examples5. Take detailed notes
Name 3 of the 5 traits of Auditory Learners
1. Learn by listening2. Prefer discussion groups3. Pay close attention to voice4. Like information to be read aloud5. Like to ask questions and paraphrase
Name 3 of the 5 Traits of Tactile Learners
1. Learn by moving, doing and touching2. Prefer a hands-on approach3. Like to experiment4. Can become easily distracted5. Like to experience new things for themselves
5 steps to minimize anxiety
1. Remember that the audience is your friend2. Memorize the most important parts of what you'll say3. Practice positive self-talk4. Breath5.Check Your appearance