Flashcards in T Helper Cell Differentiation Deck (21):
Th0 cells secrete?
IL-2, IL-4, IFN-gamma
Th1 cells differentiate from?
IL-12 and IFN-gamma
Th1 cells produce?
IL-2 and IFN-gamma
Th2 cells differentiate from?
IL-4 and IL-10
Th2 cells produce?
IL-4, IL-5, IL-10, IL-13
Th17 cells differentiate from?
IL-1B, IL-6, IL-21
Th17 cells produce?
IL-17, IL-21, IL-22
TGF-B, IL-4, IL-10
Produces IL-2, IL-4, IFN-gamma
Produces IL-2, IFN-gamma?
Produces IL-4, IL-5, IL-10, IL-13?
Produces IL-17, IL-21, IL-22?
Produces TGF-B, IL-4, IL-10?
Produced by IL-12 and IFN-gamma?
Produced by IL-4 and IL-10?
Produced by IL-1B, IL-6, and IL-21?
Tregs have what markers on their cell surface?
Th1 cells function to?
"Type 1 immune response" (cell mediated immunity)
- Activate NK Cells
- Activate CTL cells
- Activate macrophages to increase phagocytosis
-Upregulate Th1 and activate other T-cells to become Th1
- B cells to undergo isotype switch to IgG3
- Downregulates Th2 response
-Activated against intracellular pathogens
Th2 cells function to?
"Type 2 immune responses" (humoral immunity)
- influence B cell isotype switch to IgG1, IgG2, IgG4, IgA or IgE
- promote activation of other T-cells to Th2
- Downregulate Th1
-Recruits eosinophils and basophils
- influence plasma cells v.s. Memory B differentiation
- Activated against extracellular antigens
Th17 cells function to?
- Involved in autoimmune diseases (RA, MS, psorasis, gut inflammation)
- Increases production of neutrophils