Flashcards in 2. Leadership Deck (10):
Full time, thoroughly trained in statistics, proficient working with team.
Mater Black Belt
Advanced knowledge in statistics. Technical support.
Trained in the tools, methods, and skills.
Top-level manager provide support for the team.
Support for Six Sigma.
High level to make decisions regarding process changes.
Common Errors in Change Management
-Without the preparation or resources to execute it.
-Improper or inadequate explanation.
Steps in management of change
1. Communicate the need for change.
2. Communicate a view of a future state.
3. Establish and communicate near-term, intermediate-term, and long-term goals and metrics.
4. Identify and use force for change; reduce barriers to change.
5. Communicate early success and recognize those responsible
6. Lock in improvements.
7. Establish the need for being a nimble, changing organization.
Stakeholder identification through SIPOC (internal and external).