Flashcards in final study guide part II Deck (25)
1. Most common reason for renal failure?
Acute tubular necrosis
2. What are the sonographic findinds of a renal transplant rejections?
3. Tumor that has areas of sonolucence (hypoechoic), what is happening?
Necrosis because the blood supply has been cut off
4. Abscess formation, location doesn’t matter, what will the patient experience?
Fever, chill, elevated WBC count, tenderness.
Increased blood flow
6. What makes the splenic confluence?
Splenic vein and SMV
7. Lab values
8. Lab values
Liver function test
AST, ALT, LDH, alk phos, Bilirubin, PTT
9. Lab values
c. Thyroid, etc
10. When a patient has sickle cell, know what is going on and what spleen looks like?
Splenomegaly, hypoechoic area in the periphery of the spleen.
11. Functions of:
Excreting wastes, regulating the composition of blood.
12. Functions of:
Filters damaged cells, microorganisms, and particulate matter. Deliver antigens to the immune system.
13. Functions of:
Metabolism, digestion, storage, detoxification
14. What happens to liver parenchyma in liver disease?
15. Primary blood blow to testicles
16. Cells of the liver?
17. Liver ligaments?
18. Liver nodules?
19. Sizes of normal bile ducts
20. GB Cholecysticyma
21. GB disease processis
22. Know how the Gb should be viewed under US?
23. Cavities, like retro and intro peritoneal
24. What are the symptoms of pancreas Adneocarcinoma?
Painless jaundice, weight loss