Flashcards in M 10 Study Deck (27):
1. (which means "son of Timaeus")
Who exercise authority over the Gentiles?
M 10:42 their high officials
When they were in the house again, the disciples asked Jesus about this.
"It was because your hearts were hard that Moses wrote you this law," Jesus replied.
1. How hard it is for the rich to enter the kingdom of God!
2. Children, how hard it is to enter the kingdom of God!
3. We have left everything to follow you!
4. Jesus, Son of David, have mercy on me!
5. Son of David, have mercy on me!
6. Cheer up!
7. On your feet!
Jesus Predicts His Death a Third Time
Jesus then left that place and went into the region of Judea and across the Jordan. Again crowds of people came to him, and as was his custom, he taught them.
The Request of James and John
The Little Children and Jesus
will fail to receive a hundred times as much in this present age: homes, brothers, sisters, mothers, children and fields-along with persecutions-and in the age to come eternal life.
The Rich and the Kingdom of God
Three days later, the Son of Man would do what?
M 10:34 rise
"Teacher," he declared, "all these I have kept since I was a boy."
It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God."
but to sit at my right or left is not for me to grant. These places belong to those for whom they have been prepared."
1. Is it lawful for a man to divorce his wife?
2. What did Moses command you?
3. Good teacher, what must I do to inherit eternal life?
4. Why do you call me good?
5. Who then can be saved?
6. What do you want me to do for you?
7. Can you drink the cup I drink or be baptized with the baptism I am baptized with?
8. What do you want me to do for you?
For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many."
Who did not come to be served?
M 10:45 the Son of Man
What is possible with God?
M 10:27 all things
Then James and John, the sons of Zebedee, came to him. "Teacher," they said, "we want you to do for us whatever we ask."
Blind Bartimaeus Receives His Sight
Throwing his cloak aside, he jumped to his feet and came to Jesus.
1. made them male and female.
2. For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh.
3. You shall not murder, you shall not commit adultery, you shall not steal, you shall not give false testimony, you shall not defraud, honor your father and mother.