Flashcards in Zoonoses Deck (4):
Which "products" may be infected with zoonoses?
- biological products
- tissue cultures
- cell lines
Which diseases induces streptobacillus moniliformis?
- direct contact: rat-bite fever
- indirect contact: haverhill fever
How can you prevent zoonoses in lab animals?
- microbiologically defined animals
- biological products from safe sources
- barriered facilities
- good hygiene and working routines
- adequate personal protection measures
- measures in case of accidents
What are common symptoms of zoonoses in man?