Flashcards in CARGO SMOKE Panel Deck (5):
How many fire extinguishers are provided for the cargo compartments?
1 bottle, which can be discharged to either compartment
What are the indications when you test the CARGO SMOKE (2,2,2,2,2)?
• 2 amber DISCH lights illuminate
• 2 red SMOKE lights illuminate
• 2 MASTER WARNING lights with CRC
• 2 CARGO SMOKE messages on the ECAM (one fwd, one aft)
• Test runs TWICE to check both SDCU channels
What does the red SMOKE light in the FWD or AFT pb indicate?
• Both channels detect smoke, or
• One channel faulty and the other detects smoke
How many smoke detectors are there?
A319/320 – 2 fwd, 4 aft