Flashcards in ECAM SWITCHING PANEL Deck (9):
If the UPPER DISPLAY knob was switched to OFF what would occur?
The E/WD display would automatically transfer to the lower display
With the E/WD displayed on the lower screen, how else can you view SD information?
Press and hold the appropriate system button on the ECAM CONTROL panel you wish to view
How long will this information be available?
What does the ALL pb do?
• Displays ALL the system pages successively in 1-second intervals when held down
• Release the pb to maintain display of the selected page
What does pressing the RCL pb?
• Allows you to recall any warning or caution messages that the activation of the CLR pb or flight phase inhibition
may have suppressed
• If held longer than 3 seconds, the E/WD will show any caution messages suppressed by the EMER CANC pb
If power fails to the ECAM CONTROL panel which buttons are still functional?
• EMER CANC
What does the EMER CANC do?
• Cancels the current Level 1 or 2 cautions for the remainder of the flight
• Cancels the current Level 3 aural warning and Master Warning light for that occurrence,
but does not affect the ECAM message display
What do you look for on the FHED check?
• Fuel – fuel quantity, configuration, and balance
• Hyd – hydraulic quantity
• Eng – oil quantity above 12.5 quarts
• Door – doors closed, slides armed, crew oxygen pressure