Flashcards in lesson 9 Deck (10):
* biologists classify life forms into many phyllo.
* the library's catalog is a classification of books in the library.
SYN through # shallow
* lake Baykal is the deepest lake in the world.
* the depth of his understanding of math is remarkable.
* the boating accident was caused by the dense fog.
* Hong kong is one of the most densely populated cities in the world.
dim (adj) (v)
* the light was too dim for studying.
* the stars dimly lit the evening sky.
* reaching the moon was a gigantic step in space exploration for mankind.
* new methods of farming offer gigantic advantages over the old methods.
* Lincoln's power of persuasion was impressive.
* everyone left with a good impression of the play.
forever, without end.
* Kennedy left a lasting impression on the people who heard his inaugural address.
* the introduction of robots will have a lasting effect on industry.
straightforward (adj) = easy
* the assembly directions were straightforward.
* the straightforward approach to his business dealings earned him respect.
* his vibrant personality made him well liked by everyone.
* the vibrance of the city is attractive to many individuals.