Flashcards in Autoimmune Disorders: Guidelines for referral/medical attention Deck (4)
What are some s/s of anaphylactic shock
- vocal hoarseness
- difficulty breathing
- chest discomfort or tightness
In addition to anaphylactic shock, what are some major reasons to refer for immediate medical referral or attention?
- new onset joint pain with recent surgery
- intense tenderness of a joint accompanied with erythema
- Symmetric swelling and pain of peripheral joints
- Development of progressive neuro sx
- Evidence of SC compression in anyone with RA
- Positive ptosis tests
When is intense tenderness of a joint with erythema most troublesome?
with recent infection