2014.11 Flashcards Preview

Chinese > 2014.11 > Flashcards

Flashcards in 2014.11 Deck (12):
0

Central part
2-1-4-1

He2 xin1 bu4 fen1

1

Your work of value is what

Ni gong zuo de jia4 zhi2 Shi sheme

2

Responsive
2-2-3-4

Ji2 ji2 fan3 xing4

3

Responsible

Fu zi

4

Flexible
2-2

Ling 2 huo2

5

Negative
1-2

Xiao1 ji2

6

Positive
2-2

Ji2 ji2

7

Earth quake
4-4

Di4 zhen4

8

Now pay 40% deposit - then pay remaining 60%

Xian1 fu4 40% ding4 jin1 - ran2 hou4 fu4 sheng1 xia4 de 60%

9

Secretary
4-1

Mi4 shu1

10

Assistant
4-3

Zhu4 shou3

11

In total
2-4

Yi2 gong4