Flashcards in MS EXCEL Deck (65)
a spreadsheet program that allow the user to apply mathematical functions (simply a predefined formula just to make the process easier) to calculate different sets of values and apply the changes in the result when the input values are changed.
It’s made up of Columns, Rows and cell
It is an environment that can make number manipulation easy
- a spreadsheet file.
By default, each workbook in Excel contains __ pages or worksheets
–Working area IN EXCEL
It is made up of rows and columns
- a rectangular bar that intersect columns and rows.
- In an Excel 2007 worksheet, the cell with the black outline. l
Data is always entered into the ____
displays the data or formula stored in the active cell.
is a mathematical equation used to calculate a value
A formula in a spreadsheet, such as Excel
In Excel formulas must begin with an ____ sign.
equal ( = )
- Columns run vertically on a worksheet and each one is identified by a letter in the column header.
the last column letter
- run horizontally in an Excel worksheet. They are identified by a number in the row header.
last row number
– active workbook on a worksheet.
Switching between worksheets in an Excel 2007 file is done
by clicking on the sheet tab at the bottom of the screen.
– guidelines on a worksheet
– file extension
– default font style and size
keyboard command to edit cell
default location of active cell
Displays the name of the workbook and the program
Minimize, Restore Down/Max, and close buttons
Close button to exit excel.
Used to control the program window.
button to hide the window.
button to adjust the size of the windows
Restore Down/Max button
button to exit excel.